- Community refers to community pharmacists of all types:
independent, chain, supermarket and mass merchandisers.
- Institutional refers to pharmacies affiliated with hospitals and healthcare systems.
- Values weighted by number of responses.
- Demand is much less than the pharmacist supply available
- Demand is less than the pharmacist supply available
- Demand in balance with supply
- Moderate demand; some difficulty filling open positions
- High demand; difficult to fill open positions
Data and information are provided for informational purposes only. Neither the Pharmacy Workforce Center nor any of its affiliates shall be liable
for any errors or delays in the content or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.